Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Flush-closing fire-resistant door T30-1/2-FSA "Teckentrup 62 ST"
✔ 1- AND 2-LEAF ✔ DOOR AND FRAME REBATE-FREE AND FLUSH WITH THE WALL SURFACE ✔ OPTIONAL WITH GLAZING ✔ ALSO IN STAINLESS STEEL
T 30-1/2-FSA fire-resistant steel door tested in accordance with EN 1634-1 (DIN 4102). Single- or double-leaf door with thickness of 62 mm. Flush-closing door leaf without hinge stamping. Leaf and frame galvanized and prime coated in grey white, similar to RAL 9002. Active door leaf with mortice lock with latch lever, prepared for profile cylinder in accordance with DIN 18250. Two 3D-hinges and two security bolts per leaf.
Fire-resistant as per EN 1634-1/ DIN 4102
Burglary-resistant as per DIN EN 1627, RC 2*
ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU*
Smoke-proof as per EN 1634-3/ DIN 18095 with TDC (only 1-leaf)*
Sound-insulated as per EN 10140/ EN 717-1 to max. RW 36 dB*
Flush-closing fire-resistant door T30-1/2-FSA "Teckentrup 62 ST" Z-6.20-1923 tested as per DIN 4102 (EN1634-1) for installation in internal walls.
• Masonry min. 115 mm • Concrete min. 100 mm • Lightweight construction stud wall* min. 88 mm* • Autoclaved aerated concrete wall, min. 115 mm • Covered steel- and Wood-beams F60
* min. ≥ F 30 as per DIN 4102-4 or in accordance with general building authority test certificate
Modular dimension 1-leaf: Width: 625 - 1250 mm Height: 1750 - 2500 mm
Modular dimension 2-leaf: Width: 1375 - 2500 mm Height: 1750 - 2500 mm
• Flush-closing • Double-skinned • Door leaf thickness: 62 mm • Sheet thickness: 1 mm • Security bolt: per leaf 2 • Insulation: Mineral fibre board
Door leaf and frame galvanised, powder-coated and primed; grey white like RAL 9002.
• Corner frame, 1.5 mm thick with 3-sided seal • Frame fastening with exposed masonry mounting
Special frame equipment: Counter frame, block frame or closed frame
Hinges and closing devices
1-leaf: • 2 x 3D-hinges • 1 top door closer with slide rail
2-leaf: • 2 x 3D-hinges per leaf • 1 top door closer with slide rail per leaf • 1 door selector • Compensation rings for height adjustment
• Fire protection glass F30 • Aluminium glass retaining strips • Max. pane dimensions 1162 x 1912 mm • Round glazing (stainless steel glass retaining strips) Ø 300, 400, 500 mm
• Prepared for rose escutcheon • Top door closer as per DIN EN 1154 • Locks (panic locks) • Electric door openers • Lock Control (bolt contact) installed • Opening indicator (reed contact) installed • Revolving door drives • Floor seals retrofittable