Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
✔ 1- AND 2-LEAF ✔ FLUSH-CLOSING ✔ WITH GLAZING ✔ AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL
They have become essential in gastronomy. No wonder: Swing doors can be opened without using the hands (e.g. waiters carrying plates) and after passing through they close automatically so that kitchen and guest room are effectively separated. The swinging function is ensured with special hinges, which allow the doors to swing open in both directions. We recommend designing swinging doors with an inspection window.
• Masonry • Concrete • Lightweigt construction wall
Modular Dimension 1-leaf: Width: 750 - 1250 mm Height: 1875 - 2250 mm
Modular Dimension 2-leaf: Width: 1500 - 2500 mm Height: 1750 - 2500 mm
• Hot dip galvanised thin metal sheet • Alternativ: Marbled stainless steel V2A 1.4301 240 grain size • Door leaf thickness: 40 mm • Isolation with honeycomb core • Swing door hinges, acting in both directions • Seal retainers made of special aluminium profiles • Hinge area: Vertical EPDM sealing lip • Lock area: Soft groove-mounted seal
• Hot dip galvanised thin metal sheet • Alternativ: Stainless steel V2A 1.4301 240 grain size
Special Frame equipment: Block frame or closed frame
• Door leaf and frame galvanised, powder-coated and primed; grey white like RAL 9002 • Alternativ: Stainless steel version
• Aluminium pull handle L= 350 mm (onesided) incl. attachment Equipment • Drive lock for profile cylinder retainer with 2 locking rods (galvanized steel) • Sliding bolt with concealed sliding bolt bars with lateral pivoting handle (Fuhr)
Glazing • Laminated safety glass (VSG) 6 mm with aluminium strips • Up to 0.5 m² (window size) • Round glazing (VSG) C. o. Ø 400 mm with stainless glass-holding Strip