Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Steel security door "Teckentrup" 62 SR3-LPS 1175" with burglar resistance according to LPS 1175 Issue 7 Security Rating 3*
• Masonry, min. 115 mm • Concrete, min. 100 mm • Clad steel and wooden supports F60
Modular dimension 1-leaf: Width: 584 - 1501 mm Height: 1967 - 4167 mm
Modular Dimension 2-leaf: Width: 1284 - 4134 mm Height: 1967 - 4167 mm
Door leaf and frame galvanised, powder-coated and primed
• Double-skinned (thin rebate) • Door 3-leaf rebated • Door leaf thickness: 62 mm • Panel thickness: 1.0 mm or 1.5 mm • Security bolt: per leaf at least 13
• Corner frame, 2.0 mm thick • Door 3-leaf with circumferential seal • Counter frame attached with exposed masonry installation • Block frame attached with special SR3 fastenings with M12 VA cylinder head screw
Special frame equipment: Closed frame, block frame or counter frame.
• Surelock McGill safety glass (permissible up to fire protection E90) • Surelock McGill glazing frame (identical to door colour) • Glazing dimensions: 170x170 mm; 370x170 mm; 670x170 mm • Ventilation grilles: 400 x 400 mm
• Installed with SR3 security lock on top (Surelock McGill) • One point lock (only single leaf ) • Two point lock • Three point lock • Five point lock (double panic) • Top door closer as per EN 1154 • Anti-panic function pursuant to EN179 • Anti-panic function pursuant to EN 1175 (double panic) • Choice of 108 possible, approved lock combinations