Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Security steel door dw 42-1 „Teckentrup“, tested in accordance with DIN ENV 1627-WK 2. Single-leaf door element. Type of handing DIN right. Door leaf 42 mm thick, rebated on 3-sides. Corner frame 2.0 mm thick, with 3-sided seal. Door leaf and frame galvanized and powder-coated (primed) in Grey white, similar to RAL 9002. 2 KO hinges with ball bearings and one security bolt.
Burglary-resistant as per EN 1627-WK2*
Use in outdoor walls CE labelling as per EN 14351-1
ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU*
Fire-resistant as per EN 1634-1/ DIN 4102*
Sound-insulated as per EN 10140 / EN 717-1 up to max. RW 37 dB*
Security steel door dw 42-1 „Teckentrup“ in accordance with DIN ENV 1627 Heat insulation UD = 1,9 W/(m²•K) (1,0mm) Heat insulation UD = 2,1 W/(m²•K) (1,5mm)
• Masonry min. 115 mm • Concrete min. 100 mm • Autoclaved aerated concrete wall, min. 150 mm
Modular dimension 1-leaf: Width: 625 - 1250 mm Height: 1750 - 2250 mm
• Double-skinned • Thin rebated on three sides • Door leaf thickness: 42 mm • Sheet thickness: 1/1,5 mm
Corner frame 2 mm thick, with 3-sided seal and bottom sill. Installation of frame: Screw-mounting.
Special equipment: Counter frame 1,5 mm thick, block frame or closed frame 2.0 mm thick
Door leaf and frame galvanised, powder-coated and primed; grey white like RAL 9002
• 2 KO hinges with ball bearings (secured hinge bolt)
• Mortice lock with latch lever, prepared for profile cylinder • FS-Alu safety-handle set, class ES 1 DIN, 18257 • Safety profile cylinder P2 with anti-Drilling and extraction protection BZ, DIN 18252 • 3 keys and security certificate
• Handle sets / Knob sets in light metal or stainless steel • Locks: Profile cylinder 35,5 + 30,5, panic locks or block lock (must be provided) • Additional top and bottom locking • Top door closer as per DIN EN 1154 • Wide angle spyhole • Lock control (bolt contact) installed • Escape door opener • Alarm wire insert • Security chain (also lockable) • Rain guard