Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
✔ 1-LEAF ✔ THIN REBATE ✔ TYP A STATIC LOADING TESTED IN ACC. WITH RC 3 ✔ TYP B STATIC LOADING TESTED IN ACC. WITH RC 4 ✔ TYP B + T15 STATIC LOADING TESTED IN ACC. WITH RC 4 AND A 15-MINUTE OPENING AND UNLOCKING PROCESS
Tested in accordance with the PTE Rosenheim GmbH regulations in collaboration with the VfS Verband für Sicherheitstechnik e.V. (association for security engineering) and its members, the responsible ministries of justice, the state Building authorities, construction and properties offices and penal institutions as well as the manufacturers. Prepared for prison cell door lock provided by the customer (bolt and/or latch lock). 2 security bolts, 2 three-piece hinges with ball bearings and hinge protection.
Prison cell door "Teckentrup", double-skinned, smooth, 1-leaf as a swing door with steel frame. Hinge type DIN right. 64 mm thick, rebated on 3 sides without bottom buffer. Corner frame made of galvanized sheet steel, 2.0 mm thick with impact absorbing buffer in the frame, prepared for 3-sided EPDM all-round seal, without floor recess; with transport beam. Prepared for prison cell door lock provided by the customer (bolt and/or latch lock). 2 security bolts, 2 three-piece hinges with ball bearings and hinge protection.
• Masonry min. 115 mm • Concrete min. 120 mm
Modular dimension Typ A / Typ B: Width: 750 - 1500 mm Height: 1750 - 2500 mm
Modular dimension TypB + T15: Width: 750 - 1250 mm Height: 1750 - 2250 mm
• Double-skinned • Thin rebate • Door rebated on 3 sides • Door leaf thickness: 64 mm • Sheet thickness: 1,5/2 mm (cell side) • Security bolts: 2 on the hinge side
Additional equipment door leaf:
Food hatch* • Food hatch (flush-mounted) approx. 270 x 167 (W x H) clear window hatch (opening angle 90° or 170°). With latch lock or prepared for prison cell door lock. Stainless steel ledge on the inside (90°)* • Food hatch with special size (without test certificate at > 450 cm²)
Window* • Window for 270 x 167 mm opening, class P6B glazing, 18 mm thick • Window cover as single-skinned metal plate with revolving door function, piano hinge with magnetic locking • Special-sized window (without test certificate at > 450 cm²)
Shackle hatch • Shackle hatch with revolving door function (170° opening angle) • 2 mm sheet on the corridor side
* According to the PTE Rosenheim regulations, not larger than 450 cm² (clear window hatch/section) with a maximum length of 350 mm based on the sight opening
Door leaf and frame galvanised, powder-coated and primed; grey white like RAL 9002
• Stainless steel bow-type handle (length 500 mm) • Wide angle spyhole with opening/closing cover, standard height: 1550 mm • Rotating spyhole (wide angle/tablet hatch/closed) • Special spyholes on request • Additional bolt lock up and / or down • Inner sliding bolt made of flat steel 30 x 10 mm, with steel actuating handle (not available in combinatoin with espagnolette bolt lock • Prepared for prison cell door lock with espagnolette bolt lock • Prepared for prison cell door lock with electrical control (cable access point) • Top door closer • 3rd central door hinge • Door stopper • Stainless steel door knob on round rosette • Prison cell door locks
• Corner frame made of galvanized sheet steel, 2.0 mm thick with impact absorbing buffer in the frame • Prepared for 3-sided EPDM all-round seal • Without floor recess • With transport beam • Standard frame attachment using masonry anchor
• Corner frame made of galvanized sheet steel, with impact absorbing buffer in the frame, prepared for a 3-sided EPDM all-round seal 3 mm thick • Closed frame made of galvanized sheet steel, without frame seal 3 mm thick • Counter frame made of galvanized sheet steel 3 mm thick • Block frame type 1.1 or 2.1/2.2 • Optional with frame seal