Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
✔ ALUMINIUM FRAME PROFILE ✔ ELEGANT DESIGN ✔ EXTREMELY LIGHT-PERMEABLE GLAZING ELEMENTS ✔ SUITABLE DRIVES FOR ALL DOOR TYPES
The Teckentrup SL 40 sectional door with aluminium frame profile and glazing elements is extremely light-permeable and gives every building an elegant style. The high light penetration provides a friendly working environment.
• Thermal insulation: EN 13241-1, Annex B EN 12428 - U = 3,3 W/(m²K)(door* without wicket door without double glazing) - U = 3,7 W/(m²K)(door* with wicket door without double glazing), optional: U = 2,6 W/(m²K)(door* mit 5-chamber multi-skin sheet) - U = 3,1 W/(m²K) (door* with KS-triple glazing)
* approx. 25 m² door area²
• Resistance against wind loads per EN 12424 - class 2 (max. Pa) (with/without wicket door)
• Water penetration resistance: per EN 12425 - class 2/3* (without wicket door) - class 1/3* (with wicket door)
* with additional equipment
• Air permeability: per EN 12426 - class 3 (with/without wicket door)
• Fire performance: per DIN EN 4102 - door leaf element building material class B2
• Masonry • Concrete • Steel structures
Modular dimension: Width: 2000 - 8000 mm Height: 1875 - 6000 mm (more dimensions on requets)
• Frame construction made of aluminium profiles; cold-rolled section without thermal separation: AL-MG-SI 0.5 • Anodised E6/EV1 surface, filled as standard with 20 mm synthetic double glazing, colourless, synthetic holding strip, black with seal
• Standard 20 mm synthetic glazing • Maximum section height: 750 mm • Optionally available in scratch-resistant version • Other fillings available upon request (textured glass, ISO panel, expanded grille, perforated plate)
• Shaft drive, chain drive, three-phase voltage 400V 3~Ph, 50 Hz, 60% ED, protection class IP 65, with emergency hand crank, TÜV approved • Shaft drive with alternating voltage 230 Volt 1~Ph, 50 Hz, 60% ED, protection cl. IP 65, with emergeny hand crank, TÜV approved, combined with a frequency converter control with “soft”-start and “soft” stop • Direct drive as springless door without weight compensation, three-phase voltage 400V 3~Ph, 50Hz, 60% ED, protection class IP 65, with emergency hand crank, TÜV approved, safety device integrated
• For shaft and chain drives, ready to plug pre-wired and with CEE-plug. In the basic usage noticed as deadman-control. Function without closing edge safety device, control voltage 24V safety extra low voltage, protection class IP 65, push buttons open-stop-close • Pulse control (automatic mode “close“) in connection with closing edge safety device • Radio remote control • Automatic closing in combination with traffic lights • Traffic control
• Casing • Fixed panels • Matching side door N53 with upper casing • Stop rail • Ventilation grille • Special RAL-colours