Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
✔ ALUMINIUM FRAME FOR DELICATE OVERALL IMPRESSION ✔ EFFICIENT THERMAL INSULATION ✔ WITH MANY OPTIONS FOR LIGHT DESIGN
Implementing efficient thermal insulation and, at the same time, utilising the many possibilities of lighting design – this is made possible with the SL 80 industrial sectional door. The glazing will convince you with its excellent thermal insulation values and delicate appearance.
• Thermal insulation: EN 13241-1, Annex B EN 12428 - U = 2,3 W/(m²K) (door* with triple glazing) * approx. 25 m² door area
• Resistance against wind loads per EN 12424 - class 3
• Water penetration resistance: per EN 12425 - class 3
• Air permeability: per EN 12426 - class 3
• Fire performance: per DIN EN 4102 - door leaf element building material class B2
• Noise insulation value per EN717-1 - Rw = 25 dB
• Masonry • Concrete • Steel structures
Modular dimension: Width: 2000 - 6750 mm Height: 1875 - 6000 mm (more dimensions on requets)
• Aluminium frame construction in thermally separated design • Anodised E6/EV1 surface, filled as standard with 43 mm synthetic triple glazing, colourless • Anodised aluminium holding strip in E6/EV1 with seal • Optional: Quadruple glazing, scratch-resistant surface, etc.
• Shaft drive, chain drive, three-phase voltage 400V 3~Ph, 50 Hz, 60% ED, protection class IP 65, with emergency hand crank, TÜV approved • Shaft drive with alternating voltage 230 Volt 1~Ph, 50 Hz, 60% ED, protection cl. IP 65, with emergeny hand crank, TÜV approved, combined with a frequency converter control with “soft”-start and “soft” stop • Direct drive as springless door without weight compensation, three-phase voltage 400V 3~Ph, 50Hz, 60% ED, protection class IP 65, with emergency hand crank, TÜV approved, safety device integrated
• For shaft and chain drives, ready to plug pre-wired and with CEE-plug. In the basic usage noticed as deadman-control. Function without closing edge safety device, control voltage 24V safety extra low voltage, protection class IP 65, push buttons open-stop-close • Pulse control (automatic mode “close“) in connection with closing edge safety device • Radio remote control • Automatic closing in combination with traffic lights • Traffic control