✔ ALUMINIUM FRAME FOR DELICATE OVERALL IMPRESSION ✔ EFFICIENT THERMAL INSULATION ✔ WITH MANY OPTIONS FOR LIGHT DESIGN
Implementing efficient thermal insulation and, at the same time, utilising the many possibilities of lighting design – this is made possible with the SL 80 industrial sectional door. The glazing will convince you with its excellent thermal insulation values and delicate appearance.
• Thermal insulation: EN 13241-1, Annex B EN 12428 - U = 2,3 W/(m²K) (door* with triple glazing) * approx. 25 m² door area
• Resistance against wind loads per EN 12424 - class 3
• Water penetration resistance: per EN 12425 - class 3
• Air permeability: per EN 12426 - class 3
• Fire performance: per DIN EN 4102 - door leaf element building material class B2
• Noise insulation value per EN717-1 - Rw = 25 dB
• Masonry • Concrete • Steel structures
Modular dimension: Width: 2000 - 6750 mm Height: 1875 - 6000 mm (more dimensions on requets)
• Aluminium frame construction in thermally separated design • Anodised E6/EV1 surface, filled as standard with 43 mm synthetic triple glazing, colourless • Anodised aluminium holding strip in E6/EV1 with seal • Optional: Quadruple glazing, scratch-resistant surface, etc.
• Shaft drive, chain drive, three-phase voltage 400V 3~Ph, 50 Hz, 60% ED, protection class IP 65, with emergency hand crank, TÜV approved • Shaft drive with alternating voltage 230 Volt 1~Ph, 50 Hz, 60% ED, protection cl. IP 65, with emergeny hand crank, TÜV approved, combined with a frequency converter control with “soft”-start and “soft” stop • Direct drive as springless door without weight compensation, three-phase voltage 400V 3~Ph, 50Hz, 60% ED, protection class IP 65, with emergency hand crank, TÜV approved, safety device integrated
• For shaft and chain drives, ready to plug pre-wired and with CEE-plug. In the basic usage noticed as deadman-control. Function without closing edge safety device, control voltage 24V safety extra low voltage, protection class IP 65, push buttons open-stop-close • Pulse control (automatic mode “close“) in connection with closing edge safety device • Radio remote control • Automatic closing in combination with traffic lights • Traffic control