✔ HIGH-QUALITY STEEL SLATS, 40 MM THICK ✔ DOUBLE-WALLED, PU INSULATING FOAM ✔ MODERN HIGH-TECH LOOK
The industrial sectional doors from the 40 series are based on a double-walled and 40 mm thick door leaf design. As standard, they are equipped with a special PU hard foam core and are thus commonly used in logistics and production centres, agricultural enterprises or warehouses. The Teckentrup SW 40 steel sectional door is primarily suited for use in harsh environments and is distinguished by its robust construction and numerous design options.
• Thermal insulation: EN 13241-1, Annex B EN 12428 - U = 0,56 W/(m²K) (panel 40 mm) - U = 1,2 W/(m²K) (complet. door without wicket door) - U = 1,4 W/(m²K) (complet. door with wicket door) approx. 25 m² door area²
• Resistance against wind loads per EN 12424 - class 2 (max. Pa) (without/with wicket door) - class 3 (max. Pa) (without wicket door) (up to 6.500 mm door width optional)
• Water penetration resistance: per EN 12425 - class 2/3 (without wicket door) - class 1/3 (with wicket door)
• Air permeability: per EN 12426 - class 3 (without/with wicket door)
• Fire performance: per DIN EN 4102 - door leaf element building material class B2
• Noise insulation value per EN717-1 - Rw = 24 dB
• Masonry • Concrete • Steel structures
Modular dimension: Width: 2000 - 8000 mm Height: 1875 - 6000 mm (more dimensions on requets)
• Consists of individual door sections, galvanised steel sheets; installation depth: 40 mm Insulation: polyurethane foam • Surface: Panel exterior horizontally ribbed, stucco-patterned or micro-profiled or without ribs, interior always stucco-patterned
• Glazed strip as separate section made of aluminium profiles; cold-rolled section without thermal separation: AL-MG-SI 0.5 • Anodised E6 / EV1 surface • Filled as standard with 20 mm synthetic double glazing, colourless, synthetic holding strip, black with seal • Additional fillings with triple glazing, 5-chamber multi-skin sheet etc.
• Shaft drive, chain drive, three-phase voltage 400V 3~Ph, 50 Hz, 60% ED, protection class IP 65, with emergency hand crank, TÜV approved • Shaft drive with alternating voltage 230 Volt 1~Ph, 50 Hz, 60% ED, protection cl. IP 65, with emergeny hand crank, TÜV approved, combined with a frequency converter control with “soft”-start and “soft” stop • Direct drive as springless door without weight compensation, three-phase voltage 400V 3~Ph, 50Hz, 60% ED, protection class IP 65, with emergency hand crank, TÜV approved, safety device integrated
• For shaft and chain drives, ready to plug pre-wired and with CEE-plug. In the basic usage noticed as deadman-control. Function without closing edge safety device, control voltage 24V safety extra low voltage, protection class IP 65, push buttons open-stop-close • Pulse control (automatic mode “close“) in connection with closing edge safety device • Radio remote control • Automatic closing in combination with traffic lights • Traffic control
• Casing • Fixed panels • Matching side door N53 with upper casing • Stop rail • Ventilation grille • Special RAL-colours