✔ DOUBLE-SKINNED, INSULATED MADE OF ALUMINIUM ✔ RANGE OF SURFACES ✔ WITH HEADER SEAL AND PRIME COATED WINDING SHAFT
Our double-walled, insulated roller door 4020 is made of aluminum profiles. It is equipped with a lintel seal and a primed winding shaft. The drive is a direct mount drive 400 V (three-phase voltage). Standard equipment includes an emergency crank handle and crank and an integrated anti-drop device. The roller door profile 4020 in coil-coated design is particularly suitable for use near the sea (corrosion) or in agricultural environments (stables). Even in relatively aggressive (e.g. chemical) environments, the aluminum profile 4020 is more corrosion resistant than galvanized steel.
• Thermal insulation - U-value in acc. to EN ISO 12567-1 (door width = 4000 x 4000 mm) - U-value W/(m²*K) complete door): 3,5 W/(m²*K)
• Sound insulation - RW (tested) 20 dB
• Air permeability - classification in acc. with EN 12426 class: 0
• Resistance to wind loads - classification in acc. with EN 12424 class: 2
• Resistance to water penetration - tested in acc EN 12489 - classification in acc. with EN 12425 class: 0
• Masonry: min. 120 mm • Concrete: min. 150 mm • Steel • Autoclaved aerated concrete walls: min. 200 mm (only with steel skirting) • Wood: min. 240 mm
Ordering dimensions: Width: up to 11 500 mm Height: up to 12 000 mm
Roller shutters up to 15.000 mm width (wind load class: 2) and up to 18.000 mm width (wind load class: 1) available on request!
Door curtain, consisting of hinge-like interconnected galvanized steel.
• aluminium stucco design • plain aluminium coil-coated aluminium with protective film on the inside
Direct mount drive with integrated anti-drop device or chain drive with separate anti-drop device and electric forced disconnection, (three-phase volt.) 400V, 50Hz, 60%ED, degree of protection IP54, with emergency crank handle (TÜV tested and maintenance-free). Other special voltages, degrees of protection, or types of emergency operation available on request.
• For direct mount and chain drives, fully wired ready for use and with CEE plug. Basic version can be locked and used as a deadman control, can be easily retrofitted with: - Self-locking “CLOSE“ in con. with safety edge device - Radio control
• Accessories for control units: - Auto. closing (with traffic lights) - Traffic light control - digital induction loop
• Without safety edge mechanism: Basic version 24V control voltage (safety low volt.) degree of protection IP65, “close door“ in deadman mode (permanent pressure), push buttons “open-stop-close“.
• With safety edge mechanism: With self-monitoring, electro-mechanical safety edge mechanism, safety-low voltage 24V, IP 65, “close door“ and “open door“ in self-locking mode with push buttons “open-stop-close“
• Permanent side part with integrated door • Pivoted side part with integrated door. • Curtain box made of: - galvanized sheet steel - natural aluminium - other versions on request • Sloping bottom profile aligned to the floor, for side or roof installation