Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Our double-walled, insulated ThermoTeck roller shutter consists of coated steel profiles. It is equipped with a top seal and a primed winding shaft as well as a direct-mount drive with 400 V of three-phase voltage. The simple, robust and flexible design featuring a roller curtain which winds up very tightly, is suitable for use in a wide range of applications, whether as an outside roller shutter or installed inside. Teckentrup roller shutters are suitable for most constructional applications. Owing to the section geometry, the individual sections are wound up very tightly. Due to this, the surface is protected and less headroom is required than in conventional door systems.
• Thermal insulation: EN 13241-1, Annex B EN 12428 - (door width = 4000 x 4000 mm) - U-Wert W/(m²*K) (complete door): 3,5 W/(m²*K)
• Noise insulation value per EN717-1 - Rw = 20 dB
• Air permeability: per EN 12426 - class: 0
• Resistance against wind loads per EN 12424 - class: 2
• Water penetration resistance: per EN 12425/EN 12489 - class: 0
• Masonry: min. 120 mm • Concrete: min. 150 mm • Steel • Autoclaved aerated concrete walls: min. 200 mm (only with steel skirting) • Wood: min. 240 mm
Ordering dimensions: Width: up to 18 000 mm Height: up to 12 000 mm (more dimension on request)
Consists of hinge-like profiles pushed into one another made of galvanised steel
• Profile made of double-walled steel, Partition 95 mm • Galvanised steel or coil coating
Direct mount drive with integrated anti-drop device or chain drive with separate anti-drop device and electric forced disconnection, (three-phase volt.) 400V, 50Hz, 60%ED, degree of protection IP54, with emergency crank handle (TÜV tested and maintenance-free). Other special voltages, degrees of protection, or types of emergency operation available on request.
• For direct mount and chain drives, fully wired ready for use and with CEE plug. Basic version can be locked and used as a deadman control, can be easily retrofitted with: - Self-locking “CLOSE“ in con. with safety edge device - Radio control
• Accessories for control units: - Auto. closing (with traffic lights) - Traffic light control - digital induction loop
• Without safety edge mechanism: Basic version 24V control voltage (safety low volt.) degree of protection IP65, “close door“ in deadman mode (permanent pressure), push buttons “open-stop-close“.
• With safety edge mechanism: With self-monitoring, electro-mechanical safety edge mechanism, safety-low voltage 24V, IP 65, “close door“ and “open door“ in self-locking mode with push buttons “open-stop-close“
• Permanent side part with integrated door. • Pivoted side part with integrated door. • Curtain box made of: - galvanized sheet steel - natural aluminium • Other versions on request: - sloping bottom profile, aligned to the floor - for side or roof installation