Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Fire-resistant steel door T30-1/2 FSA "Teckentrup 62 DF"
✔ 1- AND 2-LEAF ✔ THICK REBATE ✔ OPTIONAL WITH GLAZING AND UPPER CASING ✔ ALSO IN STAINLESS STEEL ✔ FOR INDOOR USE
T30-1/2-FSA fire-proof steel door tested as per EN 1634-1 (DIN 4102). Single- or double-leaf door with thickness of 62 mm. Thick rebate door with 3-sided seal and bottom sill. Leaf and frame galvanized and prime coated in grey white, similar to RAL 9002.
Fire-resistant as per EN 1634-1/ DIN 4102
Burglary-resistant as per EN 1627-WK2*
ATEX Directive 2014/34 EU*
Smoke-proof as per EN 1634-3/ DIN 18095*
Sound-insulated as per EN 10140/ EN 717-1 up to max. RW 42 dB*
Fire-resistant steel door T30-1/2-FSA "Teckentrup 62DF" Z-6.20-2275 tested in acc. with EN 1634-1 (DIN 4102) for installation in internal walls
• Masonry min. 115 mm • Concrete min. 100 mm • Lightweight construction stud wall* min. 88 mm • Autoclaved aerated concrete wall min. 115 mm • Autoclaved aerated reinforced type min. 115 mm • Covered steel- and wood-beams F60
* min. ≥ F 30 as per DIN 4102-4 or in accordance with general building authority test certificate
Modular dimension 1-leaf: Width: 500 - 1500 mm Height: 500 - 4000 mm
Modular dimension 2-leaf: Width: 1375 - 3000 mm Height: 1750 - 4000 mm
With upper casing/top light up to 4600 mm
Door leaf / hatch
• Double-skinned • Thin rebate • Door rebated on 3 sides • Hatch rebated on 4 sides • Door leaf thickness: 62 mm • Sheet thickness: 1 mm or 1.5 mm • Security bolt: per leaf at least 1
• Corner frame, 1.5/2 mm thick with 3-sided seal • Frame fastening with exposed masonry mounting
Special frame equipment: Counter frame, block frame or closed frame
Door leaf and frame galvanised, powder- coated and primed; grey white like RAL 9002
• Fire resistant glass F30 • Glazing area angled with aluminium glass holding strips • Max. pane size 904 x 2150 mm • Round glasing Ø300, Ø400 und Ø500 mm
• Prepared for rose escutcheon • Top door closer as per DIN EN 1154 • Locks (panic locks) • Electric door openers • Lock Control (bolt contact) installed • Revolving door drives • Optionally with design profile FB