Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Outside fire proof door EI2 90-C5-Sa "Teckentrup 62 DF" (thick rebate)
✔ 1- AND 2-LEAF ✔ THICK REBATE ✔ FOR OUTSIDE USE ✔ ALSO AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL ✔ CE LABEL ACC. TO EI2 CLASSIFICATION
EI2 90-C5-Sa "Teckentrup 62" tested as per EN 16034 / 14351-1. Single- or double-leaf door for outdoor use, with thickness of 62 mm. Thick rebate door with 3-sided seal and bottom sill. Leaf and frame galvanized and prime coated in grey white, similar to RAL 9002.
Fire-proof as per EN 1634-1
Burglary-resistant as per EN 1627, RC 2 - RC 3*
ATEX Directive 2014/34 EU*
Smoke-proof as per EN 1634-3
Sound-insulated as per EN 10140/ EN 717-1 up to max. RW 42 dB*
Fire-proof steel door EI2 90-C5-Sa tested in acc. with EN 16034 / 14351-1 for outside Installation
• Masonry min. 175 mm • Concrete min. 100 mm • Autoclaved aerated concrete wall min. 175 mm
Modular dimension 1-leaf: Width: 625 - 1500 mm Height: 1750 - 3000 mm
Modular dimension 2-leaf: Width: 1375 - 3000 mm Height: 1750 - 3000 mm
• Double-skinned • Thick rebate • Door rebated on 3 sides • Door leaf thickness: 62 mm • Sheet thickness: 1 mm or 1.5 mm • Security bolt: per leaf min. 1 • Flush door leaf without hinge stamping • Door closer (hinge side) • Bootom seal
• Corner frame, 1.5 mm thick with 3-leaf circumferential seal and lower floor bracket • Frame attached with exposed masonry installation
• Door leaf and frame galvanised, powdercoated and primed; grey white like RAL 9002 • Also in stainless steel availabe
• Upper rain guard • Bottom weather board • Door closer installation on opposite hinge side (necessary if no canopy is available) • Glazing (EI90) • Electric strike • Closing control (bolt contact) installed • Opening detector (Reed contact) installed • RAL of your choice • Electromechanical blocking device • and much more