Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Outside fire proof door EI2 90-C5-Sa "Teckentrup 62"
✔ 1- AND 2-LEAF ✔ THIN REBATE ✔ FOR OUTSIDE USE ✔ ALSO AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL ✔ CE LABEL ACC. TO EI2 CLASSIFICATION
EI2 90-C5-Sa "Teckentrup 62" tested as per EN 16034 / 14351-1. Single- or double-leaf door for outdoor use, with thickness of 62 mm. Thin rebate door with 3-sided seal and bottom sill. Leaf and frame galvanized and prime coated in grey white, similar to RAL 9002.
Fire-resistant as per EN 1634-1
Burglary-resistant as per EN 1627, RC 2 - RC 4*
ATEX Directive 2014/34 EU*
Smoke-proof as per EN 1634-3
Pressure resistance as per EN 12210*
Sound-insulated as per EN 10140/ EN 717-1 up to max. RW 42 dB*
• Double-skinned • Thin rebate • Door rebated on 3 sides • Door leaf thickness: 62 mm • Sheet thickness: 1 mm or 1.5 mm • Security bolt: per leaf min. 1 • Flush door leaf without hinge stamping • Door closer (hinge side) • Bootom seal
• Corner frame, 1.5 mm thick with 3-leaf circumferential seal • Frame attached with exposed masonry installation
Special frame equipment: Counter frame, surrounding frame or block frame
• Door leaf and frame galvanised and powder coated, grey-white similar to RAL 9002 • Also in stainless steel
• Fire resistant glass F30 • Glazing area angled with aluminium glass holding strips • Max. pane size 904 x 2150 mm • Round glasing steel glass holding, grey white like RAL 9002
• Upper rain guard • Bottom weather board • Door closer installation on opposite hinge side (necessary if no canopy is available) • Glazing (EI90) • Electric strike • Closing control (bolt contact) installed • Opening detector (Reed contact) installed • RAL of your choice • Electromechanical blocking device • and much more