Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Highly fire-resistant steel door T60-1/2-FSA "Teckentrup 62"
✔ 1- AND 2-LEAF ✔ THIN REBATE ✔ OPTIONAL WITH GLAZING ✔ ALSO IN STAINLESS STEEL ✔ FOR INDOOR USE
T60-1/2-FSA highly fire-proof steel door tested as per EN 1634-1 (DIN 4102). Single- or double-leaf door with thickness of 62 mm. Thin rebated and flush mounted door leaf without hinge stamping. Corner frame 1.5 mm thick with 3-sided seal. Leaf and frame galvanized and prime coated in gey white, similar to RAL 9002.
Fire-resistant as per EN 1634-1/ DIN 4102
Smoke-proof as per EN 1634-3/ DIN 18095*
Sound-insulated as per EN 10140/ EN 717-1 up to max. RW 33 dB*
Fire-resistant steel door / steel hatch T30-1/2-FSA "Teckentrup 62" Z-6.20-2037 tested in acc. with EN 1634-1 (DIN 4102) for installation in internal walls
• Masonry min. 115 mm • Concrete min. 100 mm • Lightweight construction stud wall* min. 100 mm* • Autoclaved aerated concrete wall, min. 150 mm • Clad F90 steel beams
* min. ≥ F 90 as per DIN 4102-4 or in accordance with general building authority test certificate. Licensed walls see installation details register.
Modular dimension 1-leaf (hatch): Width: 625 - 1250 mm Height: 650 - 1749 mm
Modular dimension 1-leaf: Width: 625 - 1250 mm Height: 650 - 2500 mm
Modular dimension 2-leaf: Width: 1375 - 2500 mm Height: 1750 - 2500 mm
• Double-skinned • Thin rebate • Door rebated on 3 sides • Door leaf thickness: 62 mm • Sheet thickness: 1 mm • Security bolt: per leaf 2-3
• Corner frame, 1.5 mm thick with 3-sided seal and lower Floor bracket • Frame fastening with exposed masonry mounting
Special frame equipment: Counter frame, block frame or closed frame
Door leaf and frame galvanised, powder- coated and primed; grey white like RAL 9002
• Fire resistant glass F60 • Glazing field area angled with Aluminium glass holding strips • Max. pane size 741 x 1658 mm • Round glasing Ø300, Ø400 und Ø500 mm
• Prepared for rose escutcheon • Top door closer as per DIN EN 1154 • Secured drive deadlocks • Locks (panic locks) • Electric door openers • Lock Control (bolt contact) installed • Opening detector (reed contact) installed • Revolving door drives • Arresting systems